Thursday, July 24, 2008


Yesterday, I finished my final exam at Keio. Although I was feeling horrible after taking one of the most difficult exams in my life, I was more overwhelmed with a feeling that I was done with Keio and my exchange student experience in Japan. It was such a weird feeling that I did not know what to do when it was over. I sat down on a bench in the campus, and just thought about how my year was. I could not express how much I grew and gained from this experience. I am confident to tell that I am much different from before I came. Definitely a positive result!!!
It is too sad to think about leaving Japan, but in a way, it feels like I am going back to a reality from one sweet dream. For the next few weeks, I will be busy with good-bye's, but I still do not feel like I am ready...
Good-bye!!! friends and Keio!!!

No comments: